Thinking of the budget, my career advice to those still in schooling and those desiring to enhance their careers is for the same to seek internationally reputable and accredited certification such as Cisco certification It stands to reason that by acquiring a reputable ICT certification in a relevant ICT niche one will be in a better position to harness the opportunities that will spring up in the near future.Indeed as countries and industries continue to transform and adopt networking technology and infrastructures, the demand for skilled IT professionals will rise immensely. Cisco recently introduced the new Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) and the newly revised CCNA certifications, this programs will ensure that one has the needed skills to become successful in today’s IT job market.
The question that props up is since IT is a diverse and robust field where can one find sound advice as to which courses to pursue.Fortunately enough there are various colleges around that offer CISCO certifications and can advice one on this, however to go a step further CISCO has set up an online social network community at the following link Cisco certification where one can engage interactively with various ICT professionals in order to map out a career in Information and Technology.This award-winning program is much more than simply training classes. It’s a complete lifecycle of learning tools and resources that can lead to recognition, new job opportunities, and better compensation.
General Certifications Paths:One can pursue the following career paths in achieving Cisco certification first as an Associate,Professional and then Expert level:
- Routing and Switching: This path is for professionals who install and support Cisco technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Design: This path is aimed at professionals who design Cisco technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Network Security: This path is directed toward network professionals who design and implement Cisco Secure networks.
- Service Provider: This path is aimed at professionals working with infrastructure or access solutions in a Cisco end-to-end environment primarily within the telecommunications arena.
- Storage Networking: This path is for professionals who implement storage solutions over extended network infrastructure using multiple transport options.
- Voice: This path is directed toward network professionals who install and maintain Voice solutions over IP networks.