- Stamp Duty on Debenture ,Mortgages and Charges reduced to from 2% to 1% to stimulate the Real Estate and property market .
- Land Rent late payment penalty reduced from 2% to 1% with waiver period on current outstanding interest up to 30 June 2010
- New VAT Act by 2011
- Increase excise tax for malt beer.
- Import Duty on Poultry to be scrapped
- Pension Benefits to be paid within shorter period i.e 60 days to 30 days
- Amnesty on taxation for remittances brought in by Kenyans in the Diaspora.
- Sh5.7bn to maintain roads, improve market access, research and other interventions.
- Defense Budget increased by Kshs 2 Billion
More updates to follow