26 April, 2010

African Fashion and Photography Blog

I have stumbled upon an Afrocentric fashion and photography blog that is truly iconic that i wish to share with my readership.For quite some time now ,i have been highlighting the absence of good Kenyan fashion blogs but it seems i have been looking in the wrong direction.There's a personal blog written by an alias "Warm Spirit" at makosewe.blogspot that features quality delightful African fashion ,African model shoots etc.

I hope more such quality blogs sprout up so that we can have more Kenyan presence out there in the online fashion world .For today the makosewe blog scores an A+ for Kenyan fashion and photography at this blog!



Here is a screen shot :


And wonderful photos from the site:

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have only lived in South Africa but from my experience there the fashion industry is booming. I will check out these sites you are featuring to see for myself if the style are different or similar. Thanks.

    Anne-marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Style!

    Have to say that the power that comes from pictures like that is amazing.

    I have just entered to win a trip to Kenya in the coming months. And now I have definitely tweeked my own interested in the region. Fashion, Culture, music, food.....I want to go for sure now...

    Psst. for the link to the site check out http://bit.ly/91quG8

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calling by from blogfrog, I love to visit blogs from around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. African prints are making waves all over the world. I hope its not a fad but a trend that is here to make the strongest of impacts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the information. It will surely help others as helped me in African knowledge of mine. Interesting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info. I'm also trying to set up my own line featuring Afro-Urban styles and this has helped me a great deal. I now realize I need to step up my game.

    Please feel free to offer some input here http://chillimangoclothing.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails