Without doubt many of us enjoy using Skype to video chat with our friends,relatives and acquaintances online! However the quality of imagery on our screen sometimes may leave much to be desired.Perhaps we may just be in need of a webcam upgrade and you need not crack your head as to which one to purchase thanks to faceVsion new top state of the art FV touchcam N1 ! The FV Touchcam N1 boasts to be the only webcam in the market that is Skype Certified.With a such vote of confidence from Skype you can be sure that your video chatting experience over will tremendously improve with the webcam.
The N1 Touchcam has an idealistic and pleasant interface that will enable it to dock on any desktop or laptop and still retain its attractiveness as illustrated in the picture below.Although a little bit pricey the FaceVsion N1 Touchcam comes with tons of features that ensure value is given for money. In fact the additional features make end users save on time and money .
So What features do you expect to get in this technological marvel:
- First and foremost prepare to experience truly HD full screen 720p streaming video over the Internet. The TouchCam N1 features embedded hardware H.264 encoding, a chip that takes the 720p video and using high-quality encoding technology, squeezes the video into a stream small enough to be sent over a typical Internet connection.Do not settle for imitations or some of the brands out there which cannot truly achieve HD quality though they boast of the same. The N1 Camera's technology is truly unparalleled.
- A best-in-class 78 degree super wide angle lens with fast auto-focus,In layman terms your pictures dont have to be so squeezed ,the view is simply panoramic.
- Ultra-sensitive dual microphones that transmit crystal clear sound, even from several feet away.
- The FV ExpressCombo ! among other things also features 30 frames per second True HD (720p) video calling experience ideal for tele-conferencing.
- Easy installation and fitting : in fact the N1 attaches easily to most notebook computers or flat-panel displays and can also sit on a desktop.
- When it comes to installation its as simple as plug- and-play installation via hi-speed USB 2.0.