The international event which is being held for the first time in Nairobi will operate under the theme: "Collaboration and Virtualisation Beyond Borders".
The highly engaging and educative event will feature top Cisco Executives and leading authorities in the IT and Communication Sector including but not limited to:
- Dr Bitange Ndemo ,Kenya's intuitive Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Information and Communications,
- Dan Smoot, Vice President -Cisco Capital World Wide Sales
- Pim Versteeg Vice President of Cisco’s Africa Levant region in Emerging Markets
- Sylvia Mulinge : General Manager Enterprise Business Unit Safaricom
- Tony Shakib: Cisco Vice President Service Provider Group for Emerging Markets
During the two-day event, delegates will have the opportunity to build knowledge and skills through a wide range of visionary keynote sessions by top Cisco executives, as well as technical and business breakout sessions that will bring enhanced value to their business providing insight into how to stay competitive in the current economic climate. Alongside the conference, is the Cisco Expo exhibition and showcase area, which is also an interactive learning environment where Cisco and their partners showcase and demonstrate their latest technologies.If you are interested in attending this event ,registration is now open at this Link
Don't forget there is a Facebook Poll on the event which you can take and share with your colleagues. Surprises are in store, actually an I-pad is in store for a fortunate winner.
You can also follow on Twitter @CiscoAfica for live tweets on the event on Twitter, the handle will be #CE11KE
Why not engage the Worlds leading networking and architecture solution provider and educator? See you there !