12 July, 2008

Cool Obama Tee-Shirts

Campaign season in the states is yet afar off but Barrack Obama tee-shirts are already out!I think the Obama t-shirts below look classy(and the models too) what do you think! now this is going to be a hot race(USA Presidency 2008) with the t-shirt campaign already out!!! what do you think????


The Best T shirt vote goes to Mac Caine $3#*#*#???



yes or no?





So whats your vote on the shirts???

AN INSPIRING MOMENT OBAMA HAS WON THE 2008 AMERICAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

(by the way picked the photos from a friends website at http://www.wizeguyztees.com )


Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics



If you love this blog please vote for me at the Deutsche Welle Blog of the Year 2008 Awards(voting ends 31 September, 2008 or at http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/51574: Vote !Vote!

9 comments:

  1. I love the white top for the ladies and the purple for the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just doesn't work for me, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool... I hope that Obama will win and at the same time he will change all the stupid things in America...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not feeling that one, but there are a ton of cool ones that are out.... check out this site, i think these shirts are classy and not cartoonish.

    www.zazzle.com/bumblebeefly*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all. Tell me how to order one for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Blue t shirt this post....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Blue t shirt this post.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a very nice and good post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails